HICKORY CHAIR Chippendale Style Burl Walnut Bonnet Top Secretary Desk
A secretary desk in the Chippendale style by Hickory Chair, from their James River Collection. Burl walnut, brass hardware, single bonnet arched top, slant front and bracket feet.
Upper cabinet features two adjustable wood shelves behind a single arched glass door. Lower desk features side handles, slant front locking drop-down desk, manual pull out supports, five interior small drawers and five cubbies. Beneath desk are four various size drawers of dovetail construction. Made in the USA, in the late 20th Century.
Measures: 23w 16d 74h, Desk Open: 26.25d, Knee Clearance: 26.5h. Very good condition with signs of use. Doors, drawers, desk top and lock function properly. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Desks & Secretaries".
The seller is "boyd*s_fine_furnishings" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Features: Carvings
- Knee Clearance Height: 26.5 in
- Department: Adults
- Item Width: 23 in
- Time Period Manufactured: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)
- Number of Doors: 1
- Item Length: 16 in
- Item Height: 74 in
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Brass, Walnut, Glass
- Number of Drawers: 9
- Model: The James River Collection
- Shape: Rectangular
- Item Weight: 100 lb
- Desk Open Depth: 26.25 in
- Assembly Required: No
- Handle Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Brand: Hickory Chair
- Style: Chippendale
- Antique: No
- Color: Dark Wood Tone
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Room: Bedroom, Home Office/Study, Living Room
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Type: Secretary Desk